Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Life, Happy May 31 2010

Let's kick start post with something Irish, this version has been on my phone for over 3 years now, and never failed to make me feel better:)



As I flip my calender to June, semester one is drawing to its close. It has been the best semester since the start of uni: doing only three papers means I am not too overworked; my casual contract job has prevented the worst of my boredom; and the lovely people who kept me company are just wonderful. Thank you all for making my life worth living, I wish I had met you folks sooner.

If everything goes according to plan, I will have one more semester = 4 papers between me and my BSc in Biomedical Sciences. I do intend to seek summer studentship this summer, and possibly some postgrad courses before the actual graduation day this month next year. In four weeks I will be off to the other end of the planet, on a mission that would decide the path of my education, and possibly my life. I have wasted too much time in self-imposed misery and passing negative emotions onto other people; and I hope this year will be the beginning of the end of grief.

To end the post, live long and prosper, also note that beauty is within all of us.

P.S. I am nowhere near the goal of finish writing my personal anthology series before I turn 21. Just to reassure myself, the project is still alive, and I shall make it up to date someday, someday.