Friday, June 17, 2011

Canadians, Always on the Cutting Edge

In case you were not a huge follower of ice hockey (not that I know anything about it), Vancouver Canucks lost the Stanley Cup final at home, widespread rioting ensures.
Very considerate self-censorship 
Worthy of the Pulitzer Award (In case you did not get the joke, click here)
Note to myself: So this is how you set a car on fire

 Did you spot the ginge? Did you?

Duck and cover? Nah, a real anarchist throw them back 

 ...........................................

Have not checked 4chan yet, but this feels like instant meme material, I offer my own image macro below:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting of serious content will resume in late June after my exams are done, I promise, yeah.